Explore the Icehotel 2022-23
- Duration: 7 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: EXIH
Your trip starts by meeting your guide and taking the journey through the mountains and into the forests of magical Swedish Lapland. On arrival at the ICEHOTEL you will receive your entrance ticket and be able to explore the worlds first hotel made completely from ice!
Marvel at the amazing individually sculpted Art Suites, Ice Rooms and Ice Church whilst learning about how this one-of-a-kind hotel is designed and created each year . Finally head to the Ice Bar to enjoy one of the coolest drinks you will probably ever have!
Following the tour you will have the chance to have lunch in the comfortable restaurant, take a coffee in the stylish bar or buy some souvenirs from your experience at this truly amazing hotel, before going back to Abisko and Björkliden.
Good to know
- Lunch is not included but can be purchased in the Icehotel restaurant for an additional cost.
- It is important that you wear warm clothes, hats and gloves as well
as warm insulated winter boots for your feet. The temperature inside the
Icehotel is always -5 C.
- The winter hotel is constructed during the early winter and thus is
not finished until mid-December. Before this time you will still have
access to the amazing ICEHOTEL 365 which allows guests to step inside a
sparkling, subfreezing environment all year round thanks to new
technology in combination with traditional building methods. Included
within the ICEHOTEL 365 building is the Ice Bar which means you will
have the chance to visit it in the early winter as well.
- Round trip transportation from your hotel in Abisko/Björkliden to Jukkasjärvi outside of Kiruna, where the Icehotel is located.
- Entrance ticket to the Icehotel.
Starting point and pick up information
We pick you up from any hotel in Abisko or Björkliden.
PICK UP INFORMATION
If you are staying in Abisko, please be ready for pick up at your hotel from 9:15 AM.
If you are staying in Björkliden the pickup time is 9:00 AM.
Departing from Jukkasjärvi 2:00 PM.
All guests returned to their hotels by 4:00 PM.